The Morning Regimen
In my last blog, I went over the fact that I get to practice a lot of StarCraft for a couple weeks, and that I wanted to make sure that it was smart, worthwhile, and healthy practice. This blog will go over what I’ve come up with so far.
Currently, I have a little schedule for my mornings, and it goes something like this:
- Wake up – whatever time, doesn’t matter really for this week. generally pretty early for me
- Turn on some streams – WCS NA often on at this time, otherwise sometimes a pro
- Make a healthy breakfast, take vitamins – normally I’m going for eggs, maybe a bit of fruit, and a superfood drink
- Go for a little jog – a bit of exercise in the morning can really help to clear your head.
- Shower – gotta be fresh and handsome to play SC, obviously.
- First practice session – about ~3 hours feels right for this so far.
- Lunch – lots of veggies (light in my stomach, sure to not get tired)
Well, that’s what I have so far. 2nd day in a row now doing that (about to start that first practice session atm). For me, the morning session is the easiest to plan out. I may vary some from this, but so far it feels pretty good!
As I try to figure out where and how to place the rest of my practice, (or if I change something about the morning routine), I’ll letcha all know!
Make sure to check out my stream, as I try to improve a lot this month:
and a big thanks to IBUYPOWER and TteSports, awesome companies with awesome products that support me in my endeavors 😀